1. Take your camera everywhere you go.
2. Use it anytime - day or night.
3. Lomography is not an interference with your life, but a part of it.
4. Try the shot from the hip.
5. Approach the objects of your Lomographic desire as close as possible.
6. Don’t think.
7. Be fast.
8. You don’t have to know beforehand what you captured on film.
9. Afterwards either.
10. Don’t worry about any rules.
Rules taken from www.lomography.com
We have to distrust each other. It’s our only defense against betrayal.
— Tennessee Williams.” —